Splashland ("The Event")
Summer Splash Pty Ltd ABN 45 859 153 010 ("Organiser")
JBS Hospitality Events Pty Ltd ABN 79 616 577 434 (“Tailored Ticketing”)
All tickets for the use of the facilities at The Eventare sold by the Organiser.Only the member or event attendees and the Organiser are entering into an agreement regarding the event or membership. Tailored Ticketing acts as a sales agent and intermediary for the Organiser by order and for account of the Organiser. It is the Organisers’ duty to advise and instruct attendees/members of their eventually existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
Conditions of Purchase
You agree to adhere to the following rules when riding the slides:
- SHOW the attendant your wristband before entering
- LIMIT of 4 guests allowed on stairs at a time.
- LISTEN to the attendants, they’ll tell you when to go and when to wait
- WAIT until previous rider has gotten to the end of run way
- NO tandem riding, only one rider at a time
- NO glasses or sunglasses
- NO shoes
- NO jewellery or exposed buckles, zippers, metal ornaments
- NO food or beverages
1. the Organiserits employees and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty (including conditions or warranties implied by Section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or by Part 2A of the Fair Trading Act 1999 to the Customer, his/her Dependent/s or legal representative for personal injury or death suffered by the Customer arising in any way whatsoever from the supply of the activities, including but not limited to the layout, design,construction and maintenance of the ice rinks and surrounds or the presence of people or objects thereon or nearby, or any associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits associated in any way with being at The Event;
2. the Customer acknowledges that the above activities are dangerous with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are common and ordinary consequences and assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue the Organiser for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from such activities;
If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the Organiser under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice;
the change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the Organiser. Gross negligence is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004;
3. the Customer authorises the Organiser to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect the Customer's welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of emergency first aid and medical treatment as set out on the signage displayed at The Event;
4. the Customer irrevocably consents to the Organiser photographing or filming the Customer, or any minor accompanied by the Customer, when at The Event, for use for promotional purposes, including television,film, internet and all other forms of media, recording or reproduction,without any entitlement for any compensation or financial payment;
5. Ticket are not transferable and valid only for the date/s shown. Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on availability. You can change your tickets by logging into our website provided that you change your tickets more than 48 hours in advance of the session you have booked. Otherwise, our tickets are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable. All ticket sales are final and we are unable to change ticket categories. Please check carefully when making your booking.
6. The Customer shall comply with all signs or other directions of the Organiser and the ticket may be suspended or cancelled and access to the ice rinks and all other facilities at The Event denied at the absolute discretion of the Organiser for non-compliance or for reckless or careless conduct.
Entry to the event is subject to the following conditions:
1. All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Further recommended age restrictions are based on each individual screening.
2. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
3. The Event is a completely licensed event, so strictly NO alcohol is to be brought on site by patrons.
4. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as a PDF attachment once your card has been successfully charged. you can also print your ticket at any time from the "My Account" menu. If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event entry gate. The Event staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
5. At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver's license, "RTA Proof of Age" card or Passport that matches this information.
6. You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket, Everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
7. If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
8. Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The Organiser reserves the right of admission.
10. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Tailored Ticketingwill contact and inform customers.
11. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Organiser. Tailored Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
13. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
Splashland ("The Event")
Summer Splash Pty Ltd ABN 45 859 153 010 ("Organiser")
JBS Hospitality Events Pty Ltd ABN 79 616 577 434 (“Tailored Ticketing”)
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years and overas of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of JBS Hospitality/Skating At (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of JBS Hospitality/Skating At as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about the selected start date and ending on the selected end date. All online entries must be received by the end date at 11:59PM AEST.
4. How to Enter: The entry must fulfil all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of JBS Hospitality/Skating At. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of JBS Hospitality/Skating At. If sweepstake is held on official Facebook page, This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the listed prize.Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for JBS Hospitality to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. JBS Hospitality shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that JBS Hospitality, anyone acting on behalf of JBS Hospitality, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: JBS Hospitality reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, JBS Hospitality may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by JBS Hospitality.JBS Hospitality reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
JBS Hospitality has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, JBS Hospitality reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from JBS Hospitality You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless JBS Hospitality and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PO BOX 2210, St Kilda West, 3182, Victoria, Australia. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the competition has ended.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is JBS Hospitality, PO BOX 2210, St Kilda West, 3182, Victoria, Australia
15. Facebook ‘Game of Skill’ Competitions: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.